We are on a mission to become the leading company that ceaselessly provides better entertainment experiences to operators and their players through our innovative Unique Live Games.
Will you share our vision and be part of a team that works on designing novel, distinctive and unforgettable games? Then we’d like to meet you.
- You are a multi-skilled designer.
- You’re a stickler for detail.
- You’re highly creative.
- You know what it takes to create a top-quality game that stands out in a crowd.
- You’re able to deliver on-time and by design - in Quik fashion.
We need a motivated Game Designer/Game Producer like you for our growing international team in Malta, who is eager to help the company create and provide high quality games, take initiative where needed, and be able to work well with others to achieve common goals.
Why we need you
We’re on the hunt for a creative, driven, flexible and forward-thinking Game Designer/Game Producer who is willing to apply their leading-edge design and technical skills to foster a new, different and next-level generation of gaming.
Your skills will contribute towards building a unique entertainment experience that is engaging, exciting and will captivate the imagination of a wide player audience. With a clear focus on producing live games, you will work on the design and development of new and exciting casino entertainment. Your role will require you to communicate effectively and constructively, and to build on the enthusiasm of a motivated, multi-disciplined team. Part of your role within the studio game team will also be to create mathematical models for our suite of global online games.
We hope to welcome you to our collaborative environment, and to see you engage and grow while leaving your mark within Quik and on the industry with innovative live game solutions.
Your responsibilities will include
- Leading the cross-discipline team of developers, graphic designers, QA.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining game design and game design documentation.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining game client requirements and documentation.
- Managing and continuing to improve the production process.
- Owning the process of creating and maintaining tickets in JIRA to ensure no part of a feature or bug falls through the cracks. And following up with the team to make sure their tickets are up to date.
- Being the champion of communication with the team regarding design changes, take notes, and follow up on any issues that are left unresolved.
- Preparing game client languages.
- Remaining current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
- Constantly play the game and test new features while in development to ensure they meet the quality standards set forth by the game team to-date. Analysing performance data from the marketplace to help identify future game mechanics and industry trends.
- Analysing games performance post-launch and providing insights about customers’ behavior.
- Defining and designing products, based on business needs and requirements.
- Reviewing the game with quality and consistency in mind and providing constructive feedback.
- Identifying market gaps by researching market and competition analysis on current product performance.
- Contributing to and participating with feedback in concept, prototyping and other feedback/status sessions during the whole production cycle.
Who We’re Looking For
- Game design-related experience, preferably in the iGaming or gambling industry.
- Very strong verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker, who is able to come up with ideas that solve problems in simple and elegant ways that put the player first.
- Demonstrate a passion for our industry and game design as a career.
- Able to multitask, prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in gaming.
- Quality focused and player centric.
- Excited, passionate, and motivated.
- Ability to fit in and work as part of a demanding team environment.
- Proven track record of developing successful game concepts.
- Previously delivered top performing games for casino companies.
- Ability to design, iterate and revise work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to brainstorm, collaborate with a team, and generate constructive feedback.
- Excellent understanding of casino operators, players, affiliates and streamers needs
- Prior experience in having ownership of product, including the creation of new, maintenance of current portfolio and end-of-live process.
- 5 years of experience in the (game) industry.
- Technical background will be considered a bonus.
- Experience in Product Management.
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
As part of this application, please include a portfolio/links containing samples of current games and previous slot products.
What we offer
We offer competitive salary packages and provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Malta. The salary for this job will be determined based on experience, and we will delve into more detail at the next stage of your application.
You can also expect
- An agile and multicultural company
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office with sea views
- Social events and Friday beers
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development
What happens next?
We will get back to you as soon as possible after processing your application, and will invite you for an interview if you meet the required criteria. Given the current circumstances due to the pandemic, we are interviewing and working remotely until life returns to normal.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and jump on the Quik wagon?