QUIK Gaming is a game provider within the iGaming industry located in Malta. We’re on a mission to provide entertainment experiences to operators and their players through our innovative Unique Live Games. We enjoy pushing the limits of modern technology, to create unforgettable, and high quality games.
At QUIK Gaming, we’re a talented and passionate team—and also a growing one.
Why QUIK Gaming needs you
We’re looking for someone who physically located in Malta or would like to relocate to Malta and is willing bring their talents and skills to the table. The suitable person will take infrastructure management, deployment and automation to the next level with innovative and comprehensive tools and practices. If you’re ready to take the driving seat and have the vision to plan processes, working with the engineering team, come and apply to join Quik.
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions on AWS infrastructure.
- Supervise infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies.
- Collaborate with developers, designers and testing specialists to deliver fully automated Cloud solution.
- Deploy, configure, manage, and maintain technical infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical operational issues related to the AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Using best practices to migrate our infrastructure with little or zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Deploying proof of concept (PoC) for new technologies.
- Work with automation tools to improve performance and deployment procedures.
- Analyse, diagnose, and solve performance issues on various software such as RabbitMQ, MySQL, Redis, Linux, Docker etc.
- Set up and maintain a monitoring stack that helps to monitor infrastructure 24x7.
- Automate various processes using state-of-the-art tools to enable DevOps.
- Implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for AWS cloud-based micro-services architecture.
- Performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimisation as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environment and monitoring equipment.
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives.
- Be part of the on-call rotation schedule and make sure alerts are setup properly on the production environment.
- Assist QUIK in the live studio basic machine maintenance/cleanliness.
- Be responsible for handling the Employee IT equipment, Office server and Office equipment and related tasks accordingly.
- Be part of the on-call rotation.
- Previous experience in a similar role – DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), System Integrator.
- Academic knowledge and/or extensive work experience in AWS will be considered an asset.
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like ECS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, CloudWatch).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Microservices.
- IaC skills –, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef and/or similar.
- IT related qualification, preferably a Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/ Python/ PHP).
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Golang, will be considered as big plus.
QUIK Gaming offers
- An agile and multicultural company
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office in a premium location
- Social and virtual events
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development
What happens next?
We will get back to you as soon as possible after processing your application, and will invite you for an interview, if you meet the required criteria. Interviews will be held virtually.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and jump on the QUIK Gaming wagon?
Learn more about Quik Gaming